let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Santander
apartamento en primer piso con Area de 95 M2. en este momento consta de un salón amplio, 3 baños de los cuales 1 es completo. Espacio para cocina o cafeteria. parqueadero escriturado independiente.
lot within a closed set. flat land. 240 M2. It is delivered with gas, water and electricity connections. Beautiful view over the Salto del Mico.
house well kept. two floors. first floor, front yard, living room and dining room, study or hall of t, v. integral kitchen, guest bathroom and patio. second floor: 3 bedrooms. main with bathroom and another auxiliary bathroom. all with closet. debt free. Very nice and quiet area.
commercial house on two levels, facing 15 mx 38 deep, 570 m2. on two levels, with spaces such as for educational institutions, offices, eps, ips or entities that require large spaces. Excellent lot for construction, taking into account that it has 15 M of front by 28 of fund. It has capacity for 4 vehicles. large patio
Open space of 40 M2 approx. with its bathroom and with exit to the street. The place is commercial and close to everything.
3 bedrooms, master bathroom and auxiliary bathroom, dining room, kitchen with double counter, clothes area, ample parking. outdoor balcony
Brand new apartment, of which the initial fee has already been canceled. $ 173,800,000 is still owed and the right is sought to sell the rights so as not to proceed with mortgage loans. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, tv hall, terrace, parking, elevator and excellent view.
APARTMENT WITH 3 ALCOBAS WITH CLOSET, LARGE DINING ROOM. IT HAS REFORM. THE BALCONY INCLUDED IT AND INCREASED 6 M2 APPROX. INTEGRAL KITCHEN (does not have a stove), WOOD OF CEDRO, CLOTHING AREA, AUXILIARY BATHROOM. QUIET AND VERY ARBORIZED SECTOR.
3 bedrooms, the main bathroom and dressing room, two auxiliary bedrooms and an auxiliary bathroom. all with closet. kitchen, laundry area, outdoor balcony, dining room, parking and large locker. Social area with children's and adult pools, gym, children's play area, green areas.
First level: full bathroom, dining room, simple kitchen, large patio of clothes. semi-covered second level 2 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom. ceramic floors. in good condition in general.
Traditional house of the neighborhood The diamond 2. With antejardin, and covered garage first level. Dining room, kitchen, bathroom, with large laundry, and gress floor. Second level 3 bedrooms, the main one with bathroom and an auxiliary bathroom.
large dining room, open kitchen, clothes area, gas heater, breakfast bar, marble table, 2 bathrooms, main and full auxiliary, 2 bedrooms, closet floor, large format floors, parking deeded.
Corner house, on the first level is the living room, dining room, TV room, kitchen, laundry area and a garden. On the second floor: 3 bedrooms, one of them with bathroom, and aux bath, large studio. On the third level, the main room with bathroom and dressing. A parking and complete social area: swimming pool, Turkish, sauna, cycle route, multiple court and social lounge.
Selling property is my passion and to achieve it it prepared me for many years. Getting the price of the property right has been fundamental to the success of my sales. Qualifying my investment buyers correctly has allowed me to realize their dreams. My experience and professionalism are the guarantee of an agile and successful purchase-sale.
Buying a home or some other type of property is one of the best investments you can make for your life. However, many times we do not know where to start when looking for the ideal property or we do not have enough knowledge about the real estate market, so today we want to share some tips.
1. Verify property status: The first thing you should do is verify if the property is free of foreclosures, mortgages or leases. You must also ensure that the physical condition of the property is acceptable, so that you do not have to invest too much money in repairs.
2. Evaluate your economic capacity: Although it seems obvious, before buying a property through a loan, you must be very clear about your borrowing capacity and what type of credit is best for you, such as a mortgage loan or a lease housing, for example. It is also important that before signing a loan you take into account the interest rates offered by each of the entities.
3. Additional expenses: When you buy a property, you will always have to assume additional expenses such as deed, notary or some adjustments, so do not forget to take these expenses into account.
4. The use of the property: Before buying a property for housing, consider if at any time it will be your home or if it will be an investment. In addition, if you buy the property to lease, you will have an additional gain.
5. Location is everything: Study the location of the property very well, and if you are not familiar with it, investigate with people or companies in the sector. This is because the location plays a fundamental role in the valuation of a property and is influenced by factors such as access to public transport, security, environment, among others.
6. Used vs. New: According to experts, this is a key aspect when buying a built property, since in the case of used properties the purchase value decreases considerably.
7. Safety first: Finally, we would like to advise you that before buying a property of any kind, carry out an investigation on the foundations of construction, previous owners, urban and commercial development of the sector during the last 5 years, among other things that They will negatively or positively influence the valuation of your investment.
Hello, I am your real estate agent ESPERANZA CORZO J. Since its creation and foundation in 2007, I have been in charge of the Management and executive direction of the Sales Department of Avanzar Inmobiliaria Ltda.
I live in Bucaramanga, a small but very nice city of Colombia. I am a Business Administrator, specializing in Finance. I love being at the forefront of all matters related to the Real Estate Sector. For this I have advanced some studies such as: Diploma in Urban and Rural Appraisals in the Real Estate Market of Santander, Diploma in Real Estate Business Administration and Diploma in Real Estate Law with the Javeriana University.
My greatest desire is for investors to continue believing and trusting that Real Estate is the best option to grow and multiply their money. I also work hard to achieve and fulfill the dreams of those who wish to have their own home or invest their money in highly profitable real estate.
I am always on your side!